$157 MillionThe firm won punitive damages for the widower of a man who died of lung disease.
$60 MillionThe firm obtained a $60,000,000.00 verdict against General Motors after the vehicle the McGee family was driving was engulfed in flames due to a fuel-fed fire, and Shane McGee was tragically burned to death. Gregg helped litigate the matter and prepare it for trial.
$41 Million$41,000,000.00 verdict for Jim Schnurr, the former chief accountant of the United States Security and Exchange Commission, after Mr. Schnurr became a quadriplegic resulting from a bicycle accident while traveling along a bike path in his community in Jupiter, Florida.
$37 MillionJury verdict for the family of our client, who died of lung cancer after a lifetime of smoking R.J. Reynolds and Philip Morris cigarettes.
$32.8 MillionAn unborn baby was in distress with his umbilical cord wrapped around his neck. His doctor and hospital medical team ignored signals and tests, which ultimately resulted in severe brain damage including cerebral palsy, spastic legs and arms, mental retardation, kidney failure and other conditions.
$30.5 MillionThe firm won $30.5 million in compensation for the family of a man who sustained a brain injury in a car accident.
Upholding a 70+ Year Tradition of Delivering Important Verdicts for Our South Florida Clients
As a multi-generational firm with more than seven decades of collective experience in the legal field, our Schlesinger Law Offices, P.A. is dedicated to upholding a high standard of excellent legal service. Over the years, our Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyers are proud to have accomplished something in the justice system, helping hundreds of clients obtain favorable settlements and verdicts that enable them to move forward. Due to our established reputation and dedication to powerful advocacy, our presence commands respect in the courtroom throughout South Florida.
Types Of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
- Aviation Accident Aircraft accidents have the potential for overwhelming devastation.
- Bicycle Accidents Bicycle accidents can happen anytime, due to the negligence of others.
- Birth Injury The delivery process can result in injuries due to the result of doctor negligence.
- Building & Bridge Collapses Seemingly unexpected disasters, are often caused by some form of negligence.
- Car Accidents When injured in a car accident, the insurance company is not on your side.
- Catastrophic & Serious Injuries The cost of serious injuries can have a devastating impact on the lives of victims.
- Construction Accidents With heavy machinery and dangerous materials, negligence can lead to injury.
- Medical Malpractice Our victories have set new policies and procedures within the medical industry.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents You may be entitled to compensation if you suffered injuries in a motor vehicle accident.
- Nursing Home Abuse When trust placed in a home is betrayed, facilities must be held accountable.
- Premises Liability Those injured on another's property often have the right to sue for compensation.
- Product Liability Design, poor manufacturing or mis-labeled products can often cause injury.
- Train Accidents A train crash may entitle you to compensation for your injuries.
- Truck Accidents Truck accidents often result in life-changing injuries and even death.
- Workplace Accidents Failure to adhere to regulations or negligence can often lead to serious injury.
- Wrongful Death We fight to mitigate the costs placed on your family following the loss of a loved one.
Dedicated to Your Case Schlesinger Law Offices, P.A. is proud to be a part of helping South Florida injury victims pursue just compensation. To date, we have won millions on behalf of our clients.
Whether our clients have been injured by defective products such as JUUL e-cigarettes, in a car accident, construction accident, or other type of accident, our Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorneys have the experience, knowledge, and extensive resources to put towards each and every case. We have secured record-setting verdicts and numerous multi-million dollar verdicts in South Florida that go back decades.
At Schlesinger Law Offices, P.A., we understand the absolute importance of personal attention, trust, and openness in a case. We work with our clients to help them reach a solution to their legal situation.
Our goal, in any case, is to help our clients secure the compensation that will care for their present needs and secures their future.
From the beginning to the end of a case, our personal injury lawyers in Fort Lauderdale take a meticulous approach. We take the time to get to know our clients, understand their circumstances, and to pare a case that accurately reflects their needs. Then, we powerfully present their case and fight for justice on their behalf.
For years, our firm has stood strong for clients. We are proud to have established a reputation of honesty, ethics, and excellence in the South Florida community and continually strive to uphold those values.
Scott P. SchlesingerFounding AttorneySince 1984, Attorney Scott P. Schlesinger has represented the rights of clients who have been injured by negligence. Over the years, he has established himself as a passionate advocate, even securing multi-million dollar verdicts on numerous cases.
Gregg A. SchlesingerAttorneyGregg A. Schlesinger has been an accomplished attorney for over 29 years and a general contractor. He has represented plaintiffs in various cases across several types of litigation. Gregg has tried cases throughout the United States, from Florida to ...
Jonathan R. Gdanski
Steven J. HammerAttorneyWith 30 years of trial experience in criminal defense in his own firm, Attorney Steven J. Hammer has represented clients who were charged with serious crimes in State and Federal courts throughout Florida and the rest of the country.
Brittany C. Barron
Jeffrey L. Haberman
Sarah J. FosterAttorneySarah is an Associate at Schlesinger Law Offices, P.A., representing clients in complex litigation. Sarah practices primarily in the areas of tobacco litigation and products liability—including defective medical and pharmaceutical devices, and defective drugs.
Justin M. SchneiderAttorneyMr. Schneider has dedicated his career to seeking justice for those who have been harmed by others. Before joining Schlesinger Law, Mr. Schneider worked as a Felony prosecutor for the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office where he first chaired more than 40 ...
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316