Bryan Hofeld is a plaintiff’s trial lawyer who has extensive experience handling serious personal injury, wrongful death, medical negligence, automobile negligence, premises liability, and product liability cases.
After graduating from law school with honors, Bryan worked as a prosecutor in the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office in Chicago where he successfully obtained well over 30 guilty jury verdicts, all in major felony cases, including 11 first degree murder jury trials.
After gaining invaluable trial experience as a prosecutor, he then left the prosecutor’s office to work at his father’s firm, Hofeld & Schaffner, one of the most prominent plaintiff’s firms in Chicago. During his time with Hofeld & Schaffner, Bryan obtained numerous significant verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients, including each of the following results just within his last two years there:
- $5,010,000 settlement (automobile negligence)
- $3,000,000 settlement (medical negligence)
- $1,100,000 settlement (medical negligence)
- $10,054,000 verdict (medical negligence)
- $5,000,000 settlement (medical negligence)
- $3,681,000 verdict (premises liability)
Since joining Schlesinger Law Offices, P.A. in 2018, Bryan has quickly established himself as a valuable member of the firm, having successfully tried five cases to verdict in less than three years, resulting in jury verdicts of $6,500,000.00, $3,550,000.00, $2,800,000.00, $2,181,631.33 and $1,035,000.00, respectively.
Bryan currently lives in Delray Beach with his wife, Vanita, and their two children, Penn and Holland.
Notable Case Results
$6,500,000 - Personal Injury
$3,550,000 - Product Liability
$2,800,000 - Car Accident
$2,181,631.33 - Car Accident
$1,035,000 - Medical Malpractice
Professional Memberships and Associations
- Florida Bar since November 6, 2017
- Illinois Bar since November 6, 1997
- Trial Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association (FJA)
- Broward County Bar Association
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA)