David Silverman focuses his practice on wrongful death and catastrophic injury cases resulting from automobile accidents, medical negligence, products liability, tobacco litigation and mass torts.
After attending the Sy Syms School of Business at Yeshiva University, and graduating with a B.S. in Marketing from Touro College, David obtained his J.D., cum laude, from the Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University. While in law school, David concentrated on general litigation and was named to the Dean’s list on four separate occasions.
David was a judicial intern for the Honorable Sarah I. Zabel, of the 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida and received the Summer 2014 Outstanding Intern Award. Additionally, he clerked as a Summer Associate for a prominent law firm in South Florida, focusing on complex commercial litigation.
David is admitted to practice in the state of Florida, New Jersey, and the United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida. He is currently a member of the Broward County Trial Lawyers Association, Broward County Bar Association, Dade County Bar Association, Palm Beach County Bar Association and the Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division.
Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, May 2015
- Honors: Dean’s list
Touro College, Miami, FL, 2011,
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing
- Florida Bar
- New Jersey Bar
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida
Professional Association and Membership
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division