Jeffrey L. Haberman
Practicing in the areas of product liability, tobacco litigation, defective medical and pharmaceutical devices, complex commercial litigation, and personal injury, Jeffrey Haberman is a skilled Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorney with Schlesinger Law Offices, P.A. After graduating from Columbia University with a B.A., Jeffrey went on to obtain his J.D. from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2010. He also obtained a degree from The Jewish Theological Seminary of America in 2006.
Before joining Schlesinger Law Offices, P.A., Jeffrey represented clients in civil and commercial litigation in New York. He is admitted to practice in New York, New Jersey, and Florida.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Note: Child Custody: Don’t Worry a Beit Din Can Get It Right, 11 Cardozo J. Conflict Res. 613.
Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2010
Columbia University, 2006
The Jewish Theological Seminary of America, 2006
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Broward County Justice Association
- Broward County Bar Association