Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorneys – (954) 467-8800
Tesla’s vehicles may be defective. Call our firm if you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident involving a Tesla. We can help you hold the automaker accountable. Our firm filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Tesla on behalf of a Florida teenager who tragically died as a result of a defective Tesla. The Tesla Model S erupted in a post-collision fire, which was preventable. Worse, rescuers were unable to access the car due to the door’s inadequate design. Schlesinger Law Offices, P.A. is here to provide you with the legal support and representation you need to confidently pursue deserved compensation.
We take on powerful companies like Tesla because:
- We are a multigenerational firm with 60+ years of experience.
- We have a long history of important verdicts and settlements.
- We focus on complex product liability cases.
- We take a claim to trial, if need be.
Call (954) 467-8800 for a free case review.
Dangers with Tesla Vehicles
Tesla is trying to innovate the way people get from point A to point B. Due to the string of news reports on Tesla accidents, it is reasonable to be concerned that safety measures may be brushed aside to promote innovation.
Hazards with Tesla vehicles that have been linked to serious accidents include:
- Sensor systems misread data and do not detect vehicles in adjacent lanes or obstructions in the road ahead.
- Automatic accelerator malfunctions and forces the car to speed excessively.
- Bulk battery packs ignite spontaneously, usually after mild to severe impacts.
- Retractable door handles do not allow the car door to be opened in an emergency.
In February 2019, a Broward County, Florida man lost his life after his Tesla crashed into trees alongside the road and burst into flames. People attempting to rescue him from the crash could not open the doors to extract him due to malfunctioning or poorly-designed retractable door handles. (You can click here to view a full article from Business Insider about this particular fatal Tesla accident.)
Bringing Hope to the Wrongfully Injured of Fort Lauderdale
Our team of injury lawyers at Schlesinger Law Offices, P.A. is ready to pursue your potential claim against Tesla following an accident caused by the car’s defects. You may be able to recover damages for medical costs, vehicle replacement, lost wages, and mental and emotional trauma, as well as costs related to losing a loved one if the accident was fatal. We have filed a lawsuit and are pursuing justice on behalf of a Florida teen who was tragically killed because the Tesla he was riding in was defective. To get started on your case with confidence, contact our Fort Lauderdale Tesla accident attorneys at (954) 467-8800 now.