Boating Accident Lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
Serving Fort Lauderdale for More than 60 Years
At Schlesinger Law Offices, P.A., we have earned our reputation. Time after time, our talented and accomplished personal injury attorneys have helped injured clients obtain fair and much-needed compensation. We have also successfully recovered multi-million dollar results on a number of occasions, and we know what it takes to hold negligent persons and entities responsible for their actions.
Call (954) 467-8800 today if you have experienced a boating accident and been injured as a result of someone else’s reckless or negligent behavior.
Types & Causes of Boating Accidents
There are a number of circumstances in which you may experience severe or deadly harm in a boating accident. Some of the most common reasons for accidents, serious injuries, and accidental death on the water include:
- Collisions between 2 or more boats
- Being tossed around in the boat or thrown out
- Running into the wake of another watercraft
- Running into a wave
- Hitting a rock, sandbar, or other underwater object
- Lack of appropriate safety measures and protective gear
There are also a number of reasons your boating accident may have occurred, such as:
- Lack of appropriate caution by the operator
- Inadequate caution or warning from operators of other nearby watercraft
- Heavy boat traffic in or around the area where your accident occurred
- Failure of operator to instruct or protect passengers
- Defective parts or manufacturing error
- Driving too fast, getting too close to other boats, or breaking other maritime laws
Why You Need Our Boating Accident Attorney on Your Side
Regardless of how or why your boating accident occurred, you will need help proving that the person who caused it is liable for your injuries and damages. Boat accidents can result in a number of serious injuries and large financial losses. If the accident in question was not your fault, you shouldn’t have to suffer the painful consequences, and the person who negligently caused your injury should be held accountable for their errors.
Contact our firm today to schedule your free case evaluation with a Fort Lauderdale boating accident lawyer.